Tuesday, December 6, 2016

OT 2

Weird day today. I feel everyone is not in a good mood. Grumpy.

My biggest boss, Mr S keep naging and annoyed with my boss, Dr N for not retract properly, like one who never been in OT before (heck he has been many times, probably more than 2 years)

In return, Dr N was annoyed with me even when i adjusting the OT lamp. Which is the thing you should do before the operation begin. He was like,
"hey, what are you doing?"
"Err adjusting the lamp?"
"What for? You are not the one wo do the operation."

*walk away unsatisfactory  and continue preparing other things*

Weirdo. What a grumpy stone cold person.

Today I'm incharge for elective OT, meaning patients were given a date and planning for operation. Nevermind, not a big deal.
But my MO today who is knowingly known for a stone cold and i am today under his rude, unfriendly, cold order. 

Chillex boss. No point being angry or annoyed. It just make your work difficult. Haish

And to all my dear bosses,
Kindly be patience and control your anger or your cold behaviour or arrogant whatsoever.
It's so stressing to work with this kind of attitude.
I wish I'm shielding to all these nonsense.

Let me do my work. If you're not happy with it, teach me, show me the correct way. One day, i may become one of your college or may be will be above than you.

So respect, even though i am just a houseman. That won't take long, isn't?

P/s : Ah yes, I've been working in hospital for, almoat, reaching 4 months hehe 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment